Hip hip hooray, we’re celebrating our 11th birthday here at the Techdept Towers. And it’s been a great year, so we have plenty of reason to celebrate!
Here are a few highlights:
- We’ve made some mind blowing work with Microsoft Advertising UK for John Lewis’ Christmas campaign. Monty’s Magical Toy Machine, was shortlisted for the Brand Republic Digital Awards 2015
- In collaboration with some of the most influential names in the industry we’ve launched the Marketing Technology Association (the MTA)
- We’ve had a great reaction to our creative tech ‘fight club for geeks’: The Tech Off!
- A great year for The Tech Off has been crowned by an invitation to speak at the Cannes Lions Festival, the “Oscars of Advertising” with Creatives vs Coders: The Tech Off
- We doubled the visitors to our Blog – our most popular article was shared 4642 times. Average time spent on a blog post is 4 minutes 5 seconds!
- We’ve been quoted in The Guardian, The Times, The Daily Telegraph, Campaign, The Grocer, Minutehack and soon to be in the FT…
- New team members, new clients, new office space – and an office shark!
A huge thanks to all of our amazing clients, for giving us the opportunity to carry on doing what we love – and to our exceptionally talented team 🙂
ONWARDS & UPWARDS!!Find this interesting?