This position has now been filled.
Think you’d be a good fit at Techdept? Send us your CV and we’ll keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Our close-knit Client Services team are passionate about delivering promises. And we’re on the look out for a super-communicating, detail-sweating, well-organised Account Manager to join us in our Sheffield HQ.
Are you that person?
You should have:
- 2-3 years experience in a digital agency environment
- World Class mindset, wanting to grow in the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience of new technologies
- Ability to bond with people and build strong relationships
- Evidence of consistently delivering digital projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working with analytics
- Confident and outgoing personality
You will create and nurture trusted client relationships by delivering on your promises, on time, every time and always communicating clearly when anything changes. You’ll also work with internal teams in the same way.
You will have the ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast moving environment. This will include formulating briefs, developing new ideas and delivering successful digital solutions for diverse businesses.
You’ll be involved in the early stages of a project through to launch. Once projects are launched, continuous improvement is a key part of our offer. We help clients to ‘build, measure & learn’ so that they can get better over time.
will include (but not be limited to):
- Manage & grow new and existing client relationships
- Scoping of new projects with studio teams
- Producing project plans and working with the General Manager to manage studio resource
- Liaise with the Studio to ensure smooth running of projects as they are developed
- Quoting & management of budgets and costs on projects
- Keeping admin and invoicing up to date
- Day to day tasks on live projects to maintain our high quality service
- Research and idea generation for new business pitches
Our business has a clear set of Values, which you would need to demonstrate:
We aim to be extremely collaborative in how we operate. We run what we call ‘The Open Business System’ which aims to engage all staff in the operations of the business.
We’re a small digital service business, HQ’d in Sheffield but with a staffed office in London. We offer a range of digital services to mainly large companies like Microsoft, NBC Universal and BBC Children in Need.
2016 is an important year as we are starting a new and ambitious strategy. You can learn more about the thinking here.
Our niche is that we are somewhere between marketing and IT, with a set of skills that help people innovate with new tech. We describe ourselves as a “tech special ops team” and we often do exciting ‘special projects’ that have never been done before. Our mission is to be The World’s A-Team of Tech.
We are in the super-cool Electric Works building in central Sheffield (and the super-cool Second Home in London) with a great fun office environment (and a 3 story slide!).
We have Friday beers, regular nights out, and a monthly team lunch. Our team are dedicated, personable and super-talented.
This year we were identified as one of the top 20 digital agencies in the UK by The Drum magazine (Europe’s biggest marketing web site). We were also voted into the top 100 agencies in the UK for 2016 by The Recommended Agency Register.
Staff development is very important to us, and in addition to an annual Personal Development Plan we hold 6 weekly 1-to-1’s to focus on how to best develop your career with us.
£based on experience
Electric Works, Sheffield. Situated beside the train station and bus station.
Email: email@example.com with your CV and salary expectations.
No recruiters! Repeat, no recruiters!
Find this interesting?