This position has now been filled.
Think you’d be a good fit at Techdept? Send us your CV and we’ll keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Are you a proactive person with amazing admin & communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative? Then read on…
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual based in our Sheffield office. We have a very open company culture, and we hope you will be an active participant in our exciting future.
Reporting into the Office Manager your duties are split into two streams:
- Answering phone in professional manner
- Office “Good Vibes”: company socials & fun stuff in the office
- Office operational support e.g.
- Prep for client meetings
- Train tickets
- Posting letters and parcels
- Maintaining company Wellbeing Plan
- Keeping the office environment tidy
- Weekly diary reminders to different team member groups
- Credit Card receipts scanning
- Expenses/Mileage claims
Update accounts systems
- Purchase Invoices
- Azure invoices
- Job Costs in AMP (our Job & Accounts Management software)
Your personal qualities should include:
- Highly organised and focused on detail
- Professional and personable communication style – on phone and email
- Confident socially and with different types of people
- Light-hearted & likes to have some fun
- Diligent and strong at following jobs through
- Proactive and always look for things to do to keep yourself busy
- Happy to get stuck in
- Comfortable working with online software
- No previous office experience required as full training will be given.
We aim to be extremely collaborative in how we operate – we want players not spectators.
Our business has a set of Mindsets which form how we approach our work, and what we expect of each other. You can see a full description of the Mindsets here.
- Be yourself
- Lean everything
- Constant progression
- Open & candid
- Extreme ownership
We’re a 20-strong digital service business, with headquarters in Sheffield and a staffed sales office in London. We offer a range of digital services to companies like Microsoft, NBC Universal and BBC Children in Need. 2016 is an important year as we are starting a new and ambitious strategy. You can learn more about the thinking here.
We are in the super-cool Electric Works building in central Sheffield with a great fun office environment (and a 3-storey slide!). We have Friday beers, regular nights out, and a monthly team lunch. Our team are dedicated, personable and super-talented.
This year we were identified as one of the top 20 digital agencies in the UK by The Drum magazine (Europe’s biggest marketing web site). We were also voted into the top 100 agencies in the UK for 2016 by The Recommended Agency Register.
Your development is very important to us, and in addition to an annual Personal Development Plan we hold 6-weekly 1 to 1s to focus on how to best develop your career. Your wellbeing is also important to us, and we are developing a Company Wellbeing plan which is launching January 2017.
Salary & benefits
£based on experience
Share option scheme after 1 year
Private medical insurance
Electric Works, Sheffield. Situated beside the train station and bus station.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and salary expectations.
Find this interesting?